- Participants must complete two-part registration (complete application and submit payment) on www.oneharmonicmotion.com to reserve a spot.
- If registering for seminar and equipment, participants must be signed up at least 7 days in advance to allow time for shipping and handling.
- Equipment can be purchased on-site at a discounted rate, but will be carried in limited quantities.
- If there aren’t at least 8 paid participants registered at least 30 days in advance, One Harmonic Motion reserves the right to cancel the seminar. Following cancellation, participants who have paid will receive full refund or they may register for future seminar at no cost.
- Participants may withdraw registration for seminar up to 30 days prior to the course for reimbursement, minus transaction fees that occur.
- No reimbursement will be provided less than 30 days prior to seminar.
- If instructor has to cancel seminar due to unforeseen circumstance such as a family emergency, paid participants will be offered full refund for seminar or free slot at future seminar.
Seminar Materials and Participation
- Seminar educational materials will be shared with participants via Google Drive 5 days prior to start date.
- Participants will be required to sign a release wavier prior to starting seminar.
- Participants who wish to become certified in B Strong BFR must complete seminar and pass certification exam with a score of 70% or better.
- All specific equipment questions, concerns, and requests will take place through B Strong.
All other requests and special situations will be individually reviewed and decided on by One Harmonic Motion.