Who can attend the B Strong BFR Certification Seminar?
- The seminar is designed for those working in health and fitness, to become certified B Strong BFR providers. The education is geared toward, but not limited to athletic trainers, chiropractors, medical doctors, occupational therapists, personal trainers, and physical therapists.
- If individuals are interested in learning more about applying B Strong BFR for personal use and do not work in health and fitness, online or in-person consultations are available. Please submit these requests through the contact page.
Will Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) be provided for attendees?
- One Harmonic Motion is in the process of applying for CEU’s for the following professions:
- Physical Therapists (PT)
- Athletic Trainers (ATC)
- Individual seminar pages will be updated regularly and will identify what types of CEU’s have been approved.
If I’m interested in One Harmonic Motion hosting a seminar at my facility, where do I start?
- Fill out the Other Inquires form on the Contact page and you’ll receive additional information via email.
How soon do I need to sign up to attend a seminar?
- The sooner the better. One Harmonic Motion reserves the right to cancel a seminar if seven paid participants have not completed the registration process within 30 days of the seminar.
- If ordering equipment in conjunction with registration for the seminar, participants must sign up 14 days prior to the seminar to allow enough time for equipment to be shipped to seminar host.
- You can register for seminar up until the day the seminar begins. However, if you sign up less than 7 days prior to start date, individual equipment may not be available to use due to shipping restraints.
- Additional info can be found on Seminar Policies for Participants page.
How do I know what size of B Strong BFR Bands to order?
- Measure the circumference of your limb as shown in video and round to the nearest 1/4 of an inch to select the appropriate size to order.
|Limb Girth (in)||7-12.25||10.25-17.75||16-24.5||
|Band Type||#1 – Green||#2 – Red||#3 – Blue||
#4 – Yellow
Will lunch be served at the seminars?
- No. Participants will have an hour for lunch on their own, but water and energy bars will be provided as snacks during the seminar.
When will the seminar be sold out?
- Each seminar will be capped at 24 participants to ensure appropriate instruction and experience for participants.
When what should I bring to the seminar?
- Participants should wear clothes that are comfortable exercising in. Participants should also bring a laptop as the seminar content is digital content stored on Google Drive. The exam at the conclusion of the seminar is also web-based and can be easily taken on the computer.